Saturday 15 October 2016

Poor People Don't Give

Poor People don’t give indeed. It’s not because their poor that they don’t give. They are poor because they don’t give. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance. In Mat 5:3, Jesus said “Blessed are the POOR in SPIRIT, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”  That is to suggest that their poverty does not stem from a lack of abundance on the outside, but rather a lack of wealth on the inside. Simple and short POOR people think that they don’t have anything to give. They feel as though they have little so they give little or nothing at all. And it’s a mindset. They feel like “what difference can my giving make”. So they hold on to the little that they have, and the little continues to stay little. In reality the majority of the world’s population is considered poor. I’m poor compared to somebody like Bill Gates or something. But I don’t see myself as though I have nothing to give. I give to society, give encouragement, I give the word of God, I give love, and hope too many people! I may not be money rich, but I am rich! And with the little that I have I do give! That I may not become poor, depleted as a result of not giving at all

1 comment:

  1. Please explain more on the "blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks your comment is much appreciated